Sunday 15 April 2012

All good things must come to an end





Well this is the last day of my holidays and it's back to the grindstone tomorrow. I can't complain, I have managed to fit quite a lot into my fortnight, including a 5 day trip away to Edinburgh to see my daughter,  watch a really great game of rugby ,lots of shopping and generally doing the tourist thing. But the downside of going away is coming home to all the washing that seems to have accumulated and withdrawal symptoms from not crafting for 5 days!
I had a request from a friend to make a simple golfing card for her 80year old uncle and another for an 18year old rock chick/diva who is into the arts, purple and black lace. Here is what I produced (the photos are not great as Graham went off with my camera on Saturday). See what you think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment