Monday 23 April 2012

Another day, another dollar

Back to work today, and despite the inclement weather, I actually walked. (A whole 10 minutes!) downhill all the way there.  I was really chuffed  because I have been promising myself that I would start my 'fitness regime' for ages.  I always manage to find an excuse to take the car - shopping, bank etc, but I had no such excuse today. Needless to say my resolve dissolved when my good friend Debbie offered me a lift home. Well... it is uphill all the way home.  Small steps....

Anyway I thought I would try my hand at another challenge.  This time it is from the http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/ i.e.
Challenge No 82 Scrolls and swirls

I have used a scalloped edged white card, Ruby Slipper BazzillBasics paper, a white doilly, Strawberry Pip stamp, punched flowers and some gold coloured scrolls from my stash. I used ProMarkers to colour her in. She is definitely one of my favourite girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment