Wednesday 18 April 2012

My first challenge attempt...

Another first for me as I am about to attempt to enter a card making challenge. Haven't got a clue what to do exactly, but I know a son who does. Here goes.
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/  Colour Challenge #18 using the colours Orange Pink and Aqua.
I used papers from my stash, a small Koi Carp stamp which I have had for years and use now and again, Shapeabilities Bitty Blossoms die for the lotus flowers and some gems Again I apologise for the photos as Graham's camera is not performing, and mine is basically rubbish.

1 comment:

  1. Well done - you have entered your first challenge, and wow, what a great card - love the fish and your hand made flowers are very pretty - your photo looks ok to me! When you have copied your shortcut of the title of the post containing your card into the inlinks box, you should then choose which image to 'select' and that will appear alongside the other card photos - currently we can see you, but I have found the card you meant to show us. It is a loveley card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete