Wednesday 4 April 2012

Well, here goes! This is my first attempt at a post

Since I am now on holiday, and since I have time on my hands (in theory) I am going to attempt to post my first entry on my blog. Kate - this is down to you!
A Cluster of Butterflies
This card I made for my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary, so if either of them happen to see it before the actual date I apologise in advance. The basic idea was from a card I saw on Pinterest( and if I knew how to link to it I would, that's lesson 2 of posting a blog)
A5 white pearl card with a panel of the same card embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder. The large and medium and small butterflies are Stampin' Up stamp and cut set and the very small ones are from a freebie set of stamps all coloured with ProMarkers. A bit of ribbon from my stash and a Spellbinders bookplate die for the sentiment. I added a few coloured stones to finish. Hope they like it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland hope you stay the more you do the easier it gets, i have been away from it for a while but i am back and enjoying it all again.......I love your card the butterflys are awesome, the embossing looks fab with the little gems, really gorgeous card and well done on your first post :)
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete